Renesas Starter Kit+ for SH7216
Device Part No. populated on the board: R5F72167ADFA (SH7216)
The Renesas Starter Kit+ for SH7216 has been developed speed up code development and reduce time to market.
An Renesas Starter Kit+, as the name suggests, is a complete development kit for Renesas microcontrollers.
Layout and Specification
The LCD display module is supplied as a detachable sub-board. The board dimensions are 175 mm by 130 mm, detailed dimensions are available in the user manual.
|On-board Memory||SDRAM (K4S281632K-UC/L75): 16 MB|
|Input Clock||Main: 12.5 MHz|
|USB: 48 MHz|
|Ethernet (for PHY): 25 MHz|
|Potentiometer||Single-turn, 10 kΩ|
|LED||Power indicator: green x 1|
|Ethernet indicator: yellow x 5|
|User: green x 1, yellow x 1, orange x 1, red x 3|
|Switch||Reset x 1|
|User x 3|
|DIP Switch||4-pole x 2, 6-pole x 1|
|DC Power Jack||5 V Input|
|E10A-USB Header||Without AUD Function: 14-pin box header|
|With AUD Function: 36-pin, Mini-D Ribbon Connector, Right angle|
|RS232 Serial Connector||9-pin DSUB|
|LCD Display Connector||14-pin socket|
|RCAN Connector||2.54 mm pitch, 3-pin (CAN Bus line x 2, Ground x 1)|
|Extension Header||26-pin (JN1, JN2, JN5, JN6), 50-pin (JN3)|
* The position and the function assignment of JN1-JN6 differs from that of Extension Board Interface JA1-JA6 of other RSK products.
- CPU Board
- Detachable LCD Display Module
- Detachable AD Adjustment Shaft
- E10A-USB for Starter Kit
- Connection Cable (USB Cable, User Interface Cable)
- Multi region 5 V power supply
- Quick Start Guide
- Documents: User Manual, Tutorial and more
- IDE: High-performance Embedded Workshop
- C/C++ Compiler: C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family Evaluation Version
- Debugger: E10A-USB Emulator Debugger
- E10A-USB for Starter Kit is a special emulator for only Renesas Starter Kit+ products.
- The C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family Evaluation Version does not come with technical support services. In addition, the C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family Evaluation Version has some restrictions compared to the Product Version.
Trial period: 60 days
The link size will be limited to 256 KB after 60 days
PC System Requirements
- IBM PC/AT or compatible PC (USB interface necessary) *1
- Intel Pentium III 600 MHz or higher *3
- Memory 128 MB or higher
- Microsoft Windows 2000/ Windows XP/Windows Vista *2
*1: IBM and PC/AT are registered trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation of the U.S.
*2: MS, MS-DOS and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation of the U.S.
*3: Pentium is a trademark of Intel Corporation of the U.S.
If you encounter problems concerning the bundled debugger (E10A-USB), please contact http://www.renesas.com/contact/.
When contacting us, please have the following information ready:
your name, company name, department name, fax number, MCU part number (ex. MCU: R5F72167ADFA), tool part number, version of debugger and a brief description of the problem.
C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family Evaluation Version does not come with technical support services.
This product can be purchased through the normal sales channels.
|Product Name||Debugger |
|Part Number |
|Renesas Starter Kit+ for SH7216||E10A||R0K572167S000BE||Available|