IE-V850E1-CD-NW is an emulator for efficiently debugging hardware and software which connect to a target device containing an on-chip debugging unit.
IE-V850E1-CD-NW is a discontinued product.
- It can generally be used with microcontrollers featuring the V850E1, V850ES microcontrollers' on-chip debugging unit.
- Uses the N-wire interface in the connection between the microcontroller and emulator
- Can be debugged with the microcontroller mounted as-is in the system being developed
- A compact, PC card emulator, perfect for debugging in the field since it doesn't require a power supply
- Using the flash self-programming function, programs can be downloaded to flash memory