CA78K0 combines a C compiler and assembler for 78K0 microcontrollers. This combination is used for compiling and generating module files as well as HEX-format object module files. For customers making their first purchase, we recommend SP78K0. The SP78K0 is a package of software tools which contains both CC78K0 and RA78K0, plus other tools necessary for tasks from coding to debugging.
- ANSI-C Compliant : Complies with the ANSI-C standard, a standardized specification of the C language.
- Support for structured assembly language which makes C-like control structures and substitute descriptors possible
- Emphasize ROM/RAM efficiency : Contains a "powerful optimization function" to extract maximum performance from devices
- Optimal functions for embedded system development : The microcontroller's peripheral hardware can be directly controlled in C./ Interrupt processing can be directly coded in C./ External variables can be assigned to the saddr area (sreg variables)./ Functions that can be called with short instructions can be coded (callt, callf functions). / By specifying register banks for interrupt processing, the overhead for processing the register save/restore during interrupts is lessened. / Fill the holes between the members of structures/unions through their alignment and decrease code size (execution speed increases slightly). (Structure/Union Packing Function)
- Accessory Utilities : Stack Estimation Tool (SK78K0), Bank Allocation Support Tool (BS78K0)
- Multiple license products (5/10/20/50 licenses) are available. You can control development expenses when developing in large-scale projects. For details, please contact to your Overseas Representative.