The SH7751R is a 32-bit RISC (reduced instruction set computer) microprocessor, featuring a built-in PCI bus controller compatible with PCs and multimedia devices.
It includes the SH-4 CPU, which at the object code level is upwardly compatible with the SH-1, SH-2, and SH-3 microcomputers. The SH7751R has an instruction cache, an operand cache that can be switched between copy-back and write-through modes, a 4-entry full associative instruction TLB (table look aside buffer), and MMU (memory management unit) with 64-entry full-associative shared TLB.
The SH7751R also includes a bus state controller (BSC) that can be coupled to synchronous DRAM. Also, because of its built in functions, such as PCI bus controller, timers, and serial communications functions, required for multimedia and OA equipment, use of the SH7751R enables a dramatic reduction in system costs.
- Operating frequency
- CPU Performance
- 430MIPS/240 MHz
- 360MIPS/200 MHz
- Floating Point: 1.7GFLOPS/240 MHz
- Large capaciy Cache: 16kB instruction + 32kB data
- (2way set associative)
- H-UDI, UBC, AUD
- BGA256, QFP256
- Other features
- PCI bus controller
- Pin compatible with the SH7751
- Cache capacity increased two times, 2-way cache
- DSP (multiplication and accumulation) operation is realized with the FPU
- Telecommunication: Routers, PBXs, LAN/WAN | OA/PC Peripheral: Printers, Scanners, PPCs
Click the link above to see the list of Non-promotion products.
Non-promotion products are only supported for customers who have already adopted them.
We do not recommended adoption of these products in new designs.