The SH7254R Group incorporates peripheral functions necessary for system configuration such as floating-point operation unit (FPU), high-capacity ROM and RAM, direct memory access controller (DMAC), various timers, automotive direct memory access controller (A-DMAC), Renesas serial peripheral interface (RSPI), user break controller (UBC), advanced user debugger II (AUD-II), advanced timer unit III (ATU-III), serial communication interface (SCI), controller area network (RCAN-TL1), A/D converter (ADC), interrupt controller (INTC), and I/O ports.
The SH7256R Group is the upper compatible lineup of SH7254R with enhanced peripherals which include FlexRay controller.
- High-performance RISC SH2A-FPU CPU core
- 200 MHz 3.3 V/5.0 V
- SH2A-FPU instructions (112 available)
- On-chip high-capacity memory
- ROM: 4 MB
- RAM: 256 KB
- Powerful peripheral functions
- Powerful timers: CMT x 2 ch + ATU-III
- A/D converter: 12-bit, 37 ch (28 + 9)
- Serial: 5 ch
- DMA: 8 ch
- FlexRay: 2 ch
- RCAN: 4 ch
- RSPI: 3 ch
- A-DMAC: 78 ch
- I/O ports: 144
- INTC (interrupt controller), AUD-II, WDT, etc.
- Power-down modes
- Sleep, standby, and module standby function support
- PBGA2121-272(21mm x 21mm 1mm pitch)
- Automotive (powertrain control), agricultural equipment, construction equipment, generators, marine vessels, etc.