The H8/3687 Group offers enhancement of the peripheral functions of the H8/3664 and is optimized to achieve a higher performance. The device has a 56kbytes on-chip single supply flash memory (3 to 5V operation) and as peripheral functions, is equipped with a powerful timer (2 channel 16-bit timer), a 10-bitA/D converter, asynchronous/synchronous interface (2 channel) and CMOS high current I/O ports. Package is available in 64-pin small surface mount packages the H8/3664. I/O port of 3687 can be used as 45(53)-pin.
Power-on reset and low-voltage detection functions are also available as options. These functions are useful for the design of systems which are subject to supply voltage fluctuations or require system protection when battery power is used.
The device may use emulator E8 satisfying the requirements for the application of on-chip debugger.
- - High-speed H8/300H central processing unit with an internal 16-bitarchitecture
- Upward-compatible with H8/300 CPU on an object level
- Sixteen 16-bit general registers
- 62 basic instructions
- Various peripheral functions
- RTC (can be used as a free running counter)
- Timer B1 (8-bit timer)
- Timer V (8-bit timer)
- Timer Z (16-bit timer)
- 14-bit PWM
- Watchdog timer
- SCI (Asynchronous or clocked synchronous serial communication interface) × 2channels
- I2C Bus Interface (conforms to the I2C bus interface format that is advocated by Philips Electronics)
- 10-bit A/D converter
- Consumer fields: Digital camera Sub(Lens Control)
- Industrial: Motor control system Sub, Robot Sub
- Home electronics: Indoor unit of air conditioner, Outdoor system control of air conditioner, Microwave oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Automotive: Passenger detection on air bag
Click the link above to see the list of Non-promotion products.
Non-promotion products are only supported for customers who have already adopted them.
We do not recommended adoption of these products in new designs.