The H8/36077 Group and H8/36079 Group offer enhanced fail safe functions (Oscillation stop detection function: the watchdog timer starts operating after the reset state is canceled) based on the H8/3687 Group.
Peripheral functions match those of the H8/3687 Group, including a 16-bittimer with two channels, a two-channel asynchronous/synchronous serial interface, and a one-channel I²C bus interface. This group can be used for to motor control thanks to the added 2-channel 16-bit timer. More over, it can also be used for network-connected home appliances by employing the two-channel serial communication interface and one-channel I²C bus interface. Also, ROM size of the H8/36079 Group is 128KB, which can incorporate realtime OS.
A low-cost on-chip debug emulator, E8 emulator and the new emulator, E8a can be used as with existing products. A 64-pin small surface mount package is used.
- High-speed H8/300H central processing unit with the internal 16-bitarchitecture
- Upward-compatible with H8/300 CPU on the object level
- Sixteen 16-bit general registers
- 62 basic instructions
- Peripheral functions
- RTC (can be used as a free running counter)
- Timer B1 (8-bit timer)
- Timer V (8-bit timer)
- Timer Z (16-bit timer)
- 14-bit PWM
- Watchdog timer
- SCI (asynchronous or clocked synchronous serial communication interface) ×2 channels
- I2C bus Interface (conforms to the I2C bus interface format advocated by Philips Electronics)
- 10-bit A/D converter
- POR/LVD (Power-on reset and low-voltage detection circuits) (optional)
- On-chip oscillator
- Consumer fields: Digital camera sub (lens control)
- Industrial: Motor control system sub, robot sub
- Home electronics: Indoor units of air conditioners, outdoor system control of air conditioners, Microwave ovens, refrigerators, washers
Click the link above to see the list of Non-promotion products.
Non-promotion products are only supported for customers who have already adopted them.
We do not recommended adoption of these products in new designs.